It is during these times of enjoying hearty meals and eating vociferously that people usually find their teeth and oral cavity under attack by microorganisms, leading to further decay from the mouth. Plaque formation and periodontal disease can be found during this period, when sugary food substances can be the important reasons for upsetting the oral hygiene. Instead of chocolates and fast foods or crunchies, it is best to provide some important fruit and vegetables in the diet. The same can be done with cookies or other sweet substances, where the sugar content should be lowered.
It is important to follow certain basic principles to keep the oral hygiene proper, so that bacterial attack, dental plaque and caries are not formed inside the teeth.
• Keeping a strict vigil in the kind of food intake
• Lavish eating should be followed by proper antiseptic gargle, brushing
• Using plenty of water and fruit in the food
• Alcoholic beverages in small quantities
• Minimal amount of sugar based sweet drinks like hot chocolates
• Many dentists in Delhi advice for brushing teeth after the food
• Regular twice a day brushing quite effective
• Removing food particles, within the tooth crevices or gaps using floss and not toothpicks
• Any discomfort faced even during holidays should be attended to by visiting the dental clinic in Delhi
Most of the dental problems in people, both adults and children, arise when there is lack of proper cleaning of the oral cavity and teeth. They may be lapsed in the regularity of brushing. Dental floss is not used on a regular basis. Also, most importantly, if there is some discomfiture in the oral cavity, people need to visit the dentist in Delhi for an effective checking of the hygiene.
Besides having all the good things in the habit and lifestyle, people cannot neglect their teeth. This is one of the most important parts of the body, which will lead to lots of pain and infections, when the care is not proper. As a result, it is necessary to get the oral check up done in the patients and they will be able to get proper advice from the dentist in Delhi.